Wednesday 27 October 2010

Yum yum yummity YUM!!!!!

I've just made Peanut Satay 30 minute meal from the lovely Jamie Oliver and I have to say it was deeeeeeeeelicious!!  The Baldy bought me the book on Monday and I've been wanting to create a Michelin Star meal from it since.  Couldn't do it Monday as had had a nervous breakdown and therefore needed something mega easy - pasta and pesto, yesterday it was the mans turn to cook so we had fish finger sarnies and so tonight was the night... 

The boy and I went to Sainsburys to make sure we had all the right stuff and I've been so excited about making this dinner - how sad is that?!!  I love love love chicken satay and it's ace to have lovely straight forward and quick recipe for it.  Jamie (yes, we're on first name terms now) hasn't done this one on the box yet so the recipe isn't on the website yet but I can HIGHLY recommend it - it is super super easy and so scrummy I think it will certainly become a Forky Favourite. 

The pudding was pineapple which the Fork doesn't like and which I over indulged in when trying to induce labour so we opted for chocolate ice cream which, sadly, was not homemade.  Despite this small "cheat" I do believe my Domestic Goddessness is at an all time high!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment