Friday 1 October 2010

Operation Yummy Mummy

Has sadly hit a small bump in the road.  Tonight at Total Body Workout I was skipping (!!) when I felt my calf pop!  Now, my calves have done many things; walked the Great Wall of China, danced until dawn in Berlin and spent many hours wandering around the Bull Ring but they have never popped!!!!  Ohhhhhh my word!!!!!!!  It bloomin hurt like something that really REALLY hurts!!!!  Like the hard core exercise fiend I am I managed to continue with the class but I am now hobbling like a new born antelope with the grace of a hippo!!!! 

Tonight I am due to do all the night feeds as part of our quest for a full nights sleep and I'm hoping against hope that the boy will take into account my injury and choose tonight to stay happily in the land of nod, oblivious to his mothers inability to walk!!!

I tell you, exercise is NOT good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment