Monday 1 November 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well, our Autumn holiday has been cut short and we are now back at Fork Towers.  No real reason for this except that going on holiday with a 3 month old is blinking hard work!!!!!!!  Of course the little man is perfection personified - it's his lunatic mother that is the issue!  Friday night we made our way down to Southampton and have enjoyed a fantastic weekend with the gorgeous Everalls; went to the Isle of Wight on Saturday, Sunday went into Pompey for lunch with the DelderBells and Mr G and all in all had a totally brilliant time!  Today however, it all went a bit wonky, I don't know why - the boy was up early which is never a good thing for his allergic to mornings mummy but I think the killer blow was the commencement of Ladies Week....  I just NEED to be home when that is going on for several reasons the main one being that I'm sooooooooooooo bloated that my jeans now look like jeggings!! 

So, we're now having a stay at home holiday which I am super excited about, I love my home; I love having all my stuff around me, I love being in my snugs by half past 6 and I REALLY love my massive bed!  Although I'm quite sad that all those lists have gone to waste :-(

1 comment:

  1. Hit the evening primrose oil...... and bring on the starbucks :-)

    ReplyDelete